Saturday, March 17, 2007

I hate shoulder pain.

Yesterday, while sitting at my desk and rolling my shoulders back because sitting at a desk for 10 hours straight makes you a little stiff, I suddenly felt immense pain in the back of my right shoulder. And the pain is getting worse, probably because I keep "testing" my shoulder to see if it still hurts when I move. Every time I rolled onto it when I slept, the pain would wake me up. And I've become somewhat of a "roller" in my sleep, where I just cycle and turn myself around constantly. It was a long night.

I'm really afraid I've dislocated my shoulder and I don't know what to do about it.

I've haven't dislocated in years, but I have shallow joints and a history of dislocation. Maybe I'll call my dad and ask him. He once dislocated a shoulder while reaching for a bowl of M&Ms.

No comments: