Saturday, March 17, 2007

I hate having to write in the hypothetical.

The next time I hypothetically send someone a stalkery message on Facebook because I may have just been dumped at the time and at a low point of my life, which conveniently lasted all of one week, and after which I very much regretted my hypothetical stalkery message, I will make DAMN sure that the object of my hypothetical stalking does not live in my neighborhood, does not work in another division at my workplace that - just my luck! - might involve work-related interaction, does not happen to make me stand in a bar looking like a deer in the headlights because I'm really drunk and embarrassed that my friend with me is LAUGHING AND SMILING at my hypothetical stalkee, and will not run in to me ever again.

If I can avoid that, I can avoid writing blog posts like this one.

No comments: