Monday, November 13, 2006

I hate post-weekend blog catch up.

And I don't mean Sunday night posts about weekend activities. I'm talking about actually reading all the blogs on my blogroll after two and a half days of ignoring them. There are about ten blogs that I look forward to reading. Then there are about 100 that only occasionally post entertaining thoughts, but I feel compelled to read them no matter how many irritating pictures of someone's revamped squash casserole there are. So first I read the ten I really want to read, then I start clicking through the remaining blogs, chugging through them actually, until finally, three hours later, I'm staring at the words "Guardian Technology Blog" and "200 posts." That's when I put down the laptop and walk away.

With all the time I spend reading blogs, I could have an actual hobby.

No comments: