Friday, April 20, 2007

I hate Amy Winehouse.


OK, I'll admit that I hate / love Amy Winehouse. I hate that she's a big ol' drunk who just don't care, but I also love that she is a HOT MESS. She's replaced Lily Allen as Britain's Sweetheart, at least in my head (I can't speak for the Brits, because I don't get them).

I also love how unpredictable this gal is. She's like a volcano, and we're all waiting for Mt. St. Amy to blow any second now.

But still, I love her voice, and any one who has anything produced by Mark Ronson is at the top of my list right now. Even if she rhymes "addicted" with "a dick did." Sorry, Amy. There's no way I'm letting you get away with that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMY "SHITE"HOUSE should be flushed down the bog so we don't have to listen any more about everything that happens. She sings(?) she eats, she FARTS, it's headline news