Sunday, February 25, 2007

I hate dreams.

On Friday night, I dreamt that I woke up and there were waves of little ants coming out of the walls and running across my bed. With a few beetles thrown in. So I jumped up and grabbed the vacuum, spent what felt like hours vacuuming them up.

I don't normally remember my dreams so vividly, so I decided to look it up.

Vacuum
To see a vacuum in your dream, suggests feelings of emptiness. You may be experiencing a void in your life. Alternatively, you may need to clean up your act and your attitude.


To dream that you are vacuuming, signifies a loss of control.

Ants
To see ants in your dream, signifies your general dissatisfaction in your daily life. You are feeling neglected and insignificant. Petty things will annoy you throughout the following day. You will learn that cooperation will be the only way to achieve your desires.

And for good measure:

Bug
To see a bug in your dream, suggests that you are worried about something. It is symbolic of your anxieties and/or fears. What is literally bugging you? Consider also the popular phrase "bitten by the bug" to imply your strong emotional ties or involvement to some activity/interest/hobby. Alternatively, the bug may be representative of your sexual thoughts.


Something tells me it's going to be a bad week.

No comments: