Among the things I've hated this week:
- Breaking up. It always sucks.
- Changing my myspace profile relationship status. That was almost worse than breaking up. Almost.
- Roaches. Specifically the one that was chilling out on the wall when I got out of my shower on Monday morning.
- The cold. I like the cold, but it makes it difficult to want to walk the four miles home from work, something I usually enjoy.
- The exterminator. For not showing up today. Thanks, dude.
- Bean sprouts. Why do you just not taste good unless you're prepared in a restaurant?
- My car insurance. It was due this week. It basically stole an entire paycheck.
- Having absolutely zero plans for the weekend. Oh except work. Ha, wonderful work.