Friday, January 19, 2007

I hate it when my McDonald's closes.

Last Friday I walked to McDonald's on my lunch break, only to discover that the doors were locked. I figured that they were taking an extra day off to celebrate Martin Luther King Day (it's kind of the Chicago Black History McDonald's), and I didn't really think about it again until yesterday my co-worker mentioned it was closed because of health code violations.

So now it's open again, and I'm stuck with a problem: Do I go back to that McDonald's? I mean, I knew it was gross - it was a McDonald's - but out of sight, out of mind, right?

Look, McDonald's: You don't tell me about your health code violations and I won't complain about how YOU ALWAYS FUCKING PUT CHEESE ON MY HAMBURGER EVEN THOUGH I SPECIFICALLY TELL YOU NOT TO.

No comments: