Sunday, September 24, 2006

I hate that I can't keep a plant alive.



This is the plant I bought at Home Depot. Buying a plant at Home Depot was probably my first mistake, but it was also the first plant I had ever bought, so I admit that I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

And yeah, it's definitely dead now, and we don't know why because it didn't come with a tag explaining how much water or light or whatever it needed. Basically, it's dead and I haven't gotten the nerve to throw it out yet.

Of course, me and the roommates are too lazy to do the dishes until there's absolutely none left to eat on, and instead they pile up on the coffee table. There's also an empty popcorn bag on the floor. And the carpet... let's not go into how disgusting the carpet is right now.

That plant will most likely sit there for a few more weeks.

No comments: